Sunday, July 8, 2007

clouds under my wings

everything set... ready to fly .... tonight.
happy and excited, a little anxious .... a change, something new.... i will perhaps never be the same ...
saying goodbye kills me... hoping its not forever i say it happily nonetheless...
both the calming entities of my life and one more wish me luck.
coming back would have never been so precious so awaited...
as awaited as going....
so much to do ... and only 24hrs in a day ... not one more.... but thank, god not one less.
10 hours in the sky... away from gravity.. from pettiness and from trvialities of daily life travelling across continents... massive landmasses moving under my wings in a span of minutes.

cant help get romantic. the beauty of it all... breathtaking; giving a new lease of positivity to the dried up emotions.

and yet somethings seems amiss.
or someone rather?

No comments: