Sunday, July 1, 2007

some songs linger...

some songs linger.reminding me of things i thought i forgot.of the times i would play these. of the events that happened in those days. whizzing by me all the memories i thought i had let go.... i thought.because of the habit of playing each song that i like for days together ,so that it gets internalised. each song means something to me.
just some....
i drink good coffee every morning
comes from a place thats far away
when im done i feel like talking
without u here , there is less to say.- a trying thought. peace descends.

jag ja ri gudiya
misri ki pudiya
meethe lage do naina
naino me tere hum hi base the hum hi base hai haina?- everynight sleeping myself to dreams

ye saazish hai boondo ki koi khwahish hai chup chup si dekho naa...- travelling from ahmedabad to kerala, the most memorable journey of my life.....

yesterday...
a dear friend introduced me to this song... i lived on it for months..... and months...

No comments: