Friday, April 18, 2008

The most exciting shade of blue

Writing has given me what i had hoped to achieve in art.
the joy of putting a picture together through words,
and playing with the various color palettes in peoples imaginations,
seems like a more exciting form of painting than painting a still picture on a canvas,
the endless possibility of the human mind can only be compared 
to the immenseness of a blank sheet of paper.

Now when a blank sheet is lying in front of me,
i wonder which shades to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.